Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sketch Challenge 104

I'm going to try to do a little better this year with keeping up with the weekly sketches at Stars & Stamps. Did you know that you can stop by there and get a .pdf file with all of the last 100-some odd weekly sketches? I have mine printed out and put into a binder... they are a great resource for when you just need a little kick to get your mojo going.

Here is today's sketch #104 and a link to the post so you can stop by and get your .pdf file if you like, or just participate in the sketch challenge. What a fun card, I might do some more following this sketch today. :)

Sketch:

Card:


If you love this little monkey as much as I do, you can find him and many more other great digi-stamps over at Dustin Pike's place. Thanks for stopping by!

post signature


Oh and by the way.. Happy Birthday, Dustin! I didn't even know, how serendipitous is that?

20 comments:

Linda said...

Sweet card! Love those polkadots with the images! TFS!!!

Kathryn said...

What a great idea to have the three squares tell a story! Dustin Pike does have great digis. Thanks for reminding me to print some more out to use. It's been a while since I used his images, but I have a lot of them.

Thanks for trying out this week's sketch!

Donna Hanley said...

Nancy what a cute card. Love those images. Need to get some of them. Enjoy your week.

Carol L said...

This is what cute is all about! What a perfect choice of stamps for this challenge! I love it!

Jen M said...

This is super cute, Nancy! I love the sentiment and that polka dot paper is perfect for the background!

Gramma said...

Love your card Nancy. These are the perfect images for your sketch. Thank you for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
Hugz,
Gramma

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Super cute card Nancy, fabby dp and sentiment is perfect. My favorite monkey images! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pikes Playground!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Gina K said...

This is cute! It made me smile. I love the progression of the images and that sentiment is wonderful.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Cute and adorable. Very sweet,in fact ready to have a cupcake. Nicely done.

CraftyGirl said...

Quite adorable, Love the images you picked it is a lovely card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Pike's Playground. I hope to see more of your projects again soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Cherie said...

Adorable card and love Dustin Pike images. Great job!

Jane said...

Ah you've got to love those monkeys! Thanks in joining in at Pike's Playground this week.
Hugs
Jane

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Just scrumptious Nancy!! The monkey so so cute and I love how each square tells a story.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is so much fun! great image and great sentiment!

Dixie Cochran said...

This card is delicious, Nancy! Made me laugh too!

Sybrina K said...

Nancy,

This card is so cute!

And, I love the name of your blog. Very clever!

Rikki Holley said...

Nancy, what a fun card.

Thanks for playing along at Pike's Playground :0)
HUGS
Ri

Julie said...

Love those polka dots, Nancy! So cute!! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Lee Mae said...

Hi, still visiting from OWH! I saw your card at Dustin's blog too! Congrats on being a random winner! Cute card BTW. Love the polka dots and the three cupcake/monkey images from Dustin!