Here is sketch 105 from Stars & Stamps:
I used pink ribbons instead of paper strips. Now that I look at it again, it seems like it needs a bow somewhere. Or maybe two or three.
And since I was in a pinkish mood and I had some leftover flowers from the other day, I used them to CASE one of Sandy's cards from last year. (hers was red white and blue with stars on it.)
The trick here is to glue the flowers and border strip down, then run the mat through an embossing folder. I used my new folder from Stampin'Up. Then I added the buttons and floss!
That's all folks... Thags for stobbig by!!! ( I'b so sduffy!!!)