Thursday, January 19, 2012

Black and white

I'm joining in on a challenge today for Stars & Stamps. The challenge is black and white and just a touch of color... I used just a bit more than a touch of shiny paper to go with my b&w... but I couldn't help it. :) I love the shiny redness!





Also, I had quite a bit of "help" this evening from Alley Cat, the next-door neighbor fur-friend who seems to be visiting us a lot more frequently lately. I don't mind the visitation, but clearly... Alley needs to learn some scrap manners!



9 comments:

Missy said...

What a great love card. A hero will love sending this to a family member.

Marianne
Operation Write Home Blog Team
operationwritehome.org

Linda said...

Great card! Great accents on the letters! It is wonderful to have help, isn't it? Wink!

Jen M said...

Oooh, really pretty! Love the embossing. :) Did you warn AlleyCat that She could get stuck there if she gets too close to the ATG? :)

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is lovely. I really like your raised letters. I can't decide whether the are stamped and cut out or die cuts. Whichever, they work great.

Cynthia T said...

Your card is just beautiful! I like the photo of the kitty as well. She must like you very much ;)

Sue said...

Beautiful card

Lee Mae said...

Your card is perfect for our challenge! I love those big letters and the embossed panel they are mounted on. I think your little helper is adorable! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
~Lee Mae
Operation Write Home
MWT Assistant

Margaret said...

Love your love card. Alley Cat must be related to my Nutmeg. He usually lays right across the area I am trying to work in.

Cherie said...

Such a pretty card! I love how the letters pop off the paper.