Saturday, February 16, 2013

VCMP #4

One of the things that I do love best about the VCMP challenges is the opportunity to dig through my stash, trying to find something appropriate for the challenge that maybe I haven't used for a while.

The fourth challenge is to make things with wings and I set out to find a stamp with a butterfly on it but found this old set instead. How quickly I had forgotten about this pretty stamp set...Find Your Style... It has always been one of my favorites and with a pretty sentiment, it makes a nice card. (I just checked, it's retired!)

I decided to go for monochromatic and did a kind of tweak on the triple stamping technique using some favorite purple colors - Gypsy, Amethyst and Grey Flannel.


Also used: some little bling stones.

And with that, it is time to change my trimmer blade and make ready for the 5th and final challenge today. I've had so much fun... have you?


(One more for the road, because I love these stamps.)


post signature

4 comments:

Yvonne B. said...

Nancy, Thanks so much for playing along in my challenge at the OWH VCMP this weekend! I love your triptych! Just a lovely card with wings!

Jen M said...

Gorgeous stamp set! Pretty colors, too.

Paula S. said...

Hi Nancy! I love your tweak of the triple time stamping technique. It's a nice CAS design and the extra framing layers really make it! I agree that the VCMPs are so much fun. They really are a 'treasure hunt' and I too find myself often digging out stuff I haven't used in a while.

Sandy Ang said...

these are both so pretty