Saturday, February 16, 2013

President's Day VCMP!

It's one of my favorite events of the year. :) A VCMP or Virtual Card Making Party is kind of like a blog hop - with different blogs every few hours that host challenges or give tutorials on making different kinds of cards! Best of all, I get to do this from home on my own time. I'll be hopping and making cards in my pajamas in between loads of laundry and dishes. :)


If you want to play along, just start at Stars & Stamps

Here is where I will be posting my cards along the way.

Challenge #1 - Chevron patterns!


Chevron Pattern Embossing Folder by Sizzix
Chevron Pattern Stamp by CTMH - "It's Your Day"
Cloud, Sentiment and Balloon Stamp by Hero Arts (OWH Fundraiser Set)
"Holiday Red" and "Sky Blue" papers - CTMH

post signature

4 comments:

Misty said...

What a prteey card! I love all the textures. Thanks for plating along.
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your paper piecing on the balloon is wonderful, I love your card!

Jen M said...

LOVE this! I just got this set and I think I will give it a whirl today. :)

Erika said...

You put in so much work on this lovely card. The balloon is so bedazzled with those chevrons...just like a real hot air balloon! The embossing behind is a nice subtle touch. Thanks for playing along in my challenge!