Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Spring!

Maybe it is wishful thinking. The past week or so, we've had a lot of sub-zero temperatures. It's not going to warm up any time soon, and there's been a lot of snow over the last 24 hours or so. Sigh.

What else can you do to warm up, besides think of spring?? Well, I did my best to do that today!

Here's a new video, shot today. My hubby gave me a new video camera for Christmas and I am supposed to be able to record in "HD" now - i'm not sure how well that will work out, but it can't be any worse than the little Flip recorder I have been using since I started these things. :)

It took me quite a while to figure out the process of getting the recordings from the camra to the computer through the editing software to YouTube and all... but I think I finally got it down. Enjoy, and THINK SPRING!!!


post signature



 

1 comment:

Dixie Cochran said...

Thanks for the tutorial! Your card is springy and cute. Love the boingy sound effect!