Monday, November 2, 2009

This one's for the boys!

Ahh. . . the next few weeks are going to be just full of scrap! I have a ton of things to finish up to add to my inventory for the craft fair at Bonneville High School - it will be the 21st of November so set your calendars and alarm clocks and phone alarms and all of that jazz. :) I hope to have a lot of really unique an fun things up for sale for the holidays - including all of this last years' inventory that did not sell on ETSY and tons of really fun holiday cards and gifts.

Now then. Who says you can't find or make the perfect hand made card for the guys in our lives? It's not that guys don't like or appreciate hand made cards, I don't think. I'm pretty sure that it's mostly because they could just do without all of the glitter and ribbons and all of that fancy schmancy stuff. So here is one that will be in my inventory for the craft fair. . . just right for all of the Dads and husbands and brothers and grandpas out there, especially if they are the outdoorsy type!

Oh, and there is just one tiny bit of bling. I couldn't help it. (See nose.)



Card Day Clubbers. . . we will be meeting next Monday at Stephanie's house! Hooray for card day. . . who is ready to make Christmas cards?

I will have my November cards up for Express the Moment later this week. I owe a big thank you to Kim for allowing me to help her out with the Expressions Kits each month. . . they will always be featured here at my blog as well as at the ETM site for anyone who wants ideas and tutorials! I am so super excited to be part of Kim's design team! There are going to be a lot of really fun things to do with this in the future. I CAN'T WAIT!

I will also be participating in a blog hop later this month for Operation Write Home, in which we will be featuring Valentines for the troops! This will be a really fun event for Veterans' Day. Lots of great things headed my way, for which I am truly thankful. Times are good!

-Nancy

1 comment:

airbornewife said...

oH.. I really like this card. Is that a stamp/die-cut that you used on the card? My husband, sons, dad and brothers all are hunters.. so I recognized this right away. Thanks ~ Pam