Saturday, February 28, 2009

Card Day!

I have done way too much working and not enough hanging out. Haha. . . at least it sure feels that way this week! At any rate, I finally have a day off . . . so I got the rest of my card day stuff put together and then got the photo shoot done. I think that the photo shoot is the hardest part. Photographer, I am not. . . but check out these awesome cards by the card day ladies! We had so dang much fun this time. . . and I love that everybody has something totally unique to bring to the scrap table!



Thanks all you card day ladies. . . the next one is set for March 23rd at my place. . . emails to follow soon. . .

2 comments:

Edwards Family said...

My Night Nurse Nancy, You took awesome pictures of our cards. I am having a hard time wanting to use these cards. I may have to replicate these and keep these for myself. What is next months theme? I need to get a head start.

Kim Rose said...

Very detailed cards. Puts me in the mood for Spring!