Monday, September 3, 2012

Tadaaaaaa!!


Hey, how did you like my magic trick? I totally disappeared for Labor Day weekend. We took the camper and ATVs up to a tiny little mining town in Idaho called Mackey. From there, we took several rides up an old mining trail and enjoyed seeing some ghost towns and deserted mines. It was awesome!

I'm glad that you've stopped by to see my little Lawn Fawn card. These stamps are new to me, and I adore them. More from them coming later this week. I took them along with me in the camper, I mean M-CAV (Mobile Card Assembly Vehicle!) and made some cute cards up at camp, too.

I think that one of the things that I love best about these stamps is their bold lines and designs that make them very easy for paper piecing, which is one of my favorite looks. I used cute patterned papers from the DCWV Green Stack for this card, and this Lawn Fawn Set is called "critters in the forrest." Go look, but beware, all of their stamp sets are seriously cute! I definitely need more.

Thank you for stopping by!