Saturday, September 22, 2012



Hellooo! How about some more cards made with those fun Hero Arts stamps? Be sure to stop Over Here to read more about the lady behind the scenes, Ms. Shari Caroll. I've been enjoying learning more about her.

And now, some cards!



I made this one with a new Tim Holtz embossing folder that I got and a few other em bellies. I tried to make it look like a wrist with a watch band. The band is a patterned embossed paper by DCWV. I used some more little hands, also by Tim Holtz that are actually in a little pack of embellishments called "Game Spinners."




Already posted this one, with the twine for the balloon strings. I love these stamps!



My favorite of the "Happy Birthday" set is this cute balloon. I followed a fun tutorial for making a quilted background and I used my new CTMH alcohol markers again. Love them. Also, I put on a few scraps of May Arts ribbon.



I love this stamp for paper piecing. Isn't it fun with this scrap of chevron patterned paper too? I also stamped the clouds with White Daisy. (CTMH)



Same card different paper.. Lol... I'm in the process of mass producing these because they are so fun. The piecing takes a little while but the end result is fun and I love balloons. They remind me of my grand folks who live in Albuquerque and the balloon festival there every October. It's almost that time of year again. :) Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jen M said...

Love these, nancy! Those bug balloons are awesome!

Carmen O. said...

Great cards! I love hot air balloons and you sure created some fabulous cards with them. Great job!

Jules said...

love all the wonderful variations you showed using the balloon stamp!