Sunday, June 10, 2012

Card Chatter

A shameless plug to once of my favorite new Close To My Heart stamp sets. There is a fantastic new collection of "Card Chatter" sets ... This one is called "Card Chatter - Sympathy" which is a favorite of mine because sympathy cards can be especially difficult to make. It's so hard for me to choose a nice sentiment for a Sympathy card! What a delight..you can definitely make much more than just Sympathy cards with this set... Just look at these phrases...




I madea few CAS (clean and simple) cards with them this morning, using only a matching base and ink, an embossed layer and one stamp each.




See the little cart to the right here? My Store is still open for the shopping of CTMH goodies... Feel free to browse around and see if you can find anything fun! There is a really great special on off-season papers and embellishments now too. If you check out the "while supplies last" section. :) thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Very nice Nancy! I hate to admit it but, sympathy cards is one I have not tried to make. Truth be told, I think they scare me. Koodos to you and everyone else with the courage to make a sympathy card!!!
Hugs