Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boo! I have returned!

It's official. . . our very short summer is drawing to a close. We just got back from a really nice vacation to Yellowstone and the surrounding area. . . saw lots of critters, ate a lot of camp cooking, rode a lot of dusty trails on the 4-wheelers, and had a ton of fun! I really enjoyed the trip but I would be lying if I said I didn't really miss keeping up with my card business and creating new things! More about this later. . . much to my poor husband's chagrin.  :)

Let me kick things off by showcasing my new Halloweenie layout. . . I LOVE Halloween . . . and I have so many fun Halloween projects in store, that I am going to spend a lot of time over the next few months sharing them with you!

First things first. . . I had to check in with Stars & Stamps and snag this week's sketch challenge. Here is Sketch #30.



I also got some new autumn goodies from Close To My Heart! There are new packages of A-2 sized clear cards. . . which are a blast. . . and some beautiful new autumn colors to use. I will list these at the end. . . .

Here is a little card that I made with the new clear cards, the new autumn colors, and a few papers that are by My Mind's Eye. This little vampire guy is my favorite. Isn't he cute? I also used a Trick OR Treat dollar stamp from JoAnn's. These clear cards are awesome for using double-sided papers. It's a lot of fun because - since the card base is clear, you get to enjoy both sides of the cute paper! 



front

inside

back

That's all for today - if you would like to shop along, just hop over to my CTMH SITE . . .

Clear Cards - item #Z1323   $8.95 for 8 cards with envelopes
I used these autumn ink colors - Black, Autumn Teracotta, Gypsy and a wee bit of Topiary.
The new Fall / Winter Idea Books will be available soon - if you would like a hard copy let me know and I will get one in the mail to you. :)  Mine are on the way!

post signature

9 comments:

SaDeBuque said...

cutest.vampire.EVER! and i have to say, i am soooo in love with ur blog background! Halloween is MY favorite holiday too! i think there should be a halloween EVERY month lol :) ive seen clear cards be made before, i think its just cool lol. i am now a follower to ur blog too so i can get sneak peaks to ur upcoming halloween craftyness :) thanks so much for sharing this with us! too cute! (PS-i am also a fan of CTMH!!) :)

Cindy's Card Co said...

That vampire is very cute. Love the background on your blog too. I should change mine.

Unknown said...

Way cute vampire! What kind of adhesive do you use on clear cards?

Nancy Keller said...

I have found that the best kind of adhesive to use on the clear cards are the "Zig" style blue glues that dry clear - I also sneak in a glue dot or two on the places that won't show through the clear card, especially for heavy embellishments. I have kept my clear cards for display in the future for my CTMH business and so far, no fails! :)

Sherry Hickey said...

Who knew a vampire could be so cute? The clear card is really unique. Kids of all ages will love your card!!

helloholley said...

This is just darling!!! I'm glad you had a nice vaction!!! ;)

Unknown said...

ralph lauren pas cher, longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, nike air max, louboutin shoes, longchamp, polo ralph lauren outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, replica watches, nike outlet, nike air max, ugg boots, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, air max, jordan shoes, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors, nike free, louboutin pas cher, oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, ugg boots, chanel handbags, uggs on sale, nike roshe run, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, longchamp outlet, louboutin outlet, prada outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton

Unknown said...

instyler, soccer shoes, nike huarache, converse, babyliss, nfl jerseys, nike air max, vans, p90x workout, ralph lauren, valentino shoes, gucci, nike roshe, iphone cases, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, celine handbags, chi flat iron, herve leger, louboutin, mont blanc, beats by dre, asics running shoes, longchamp, lancel, hollister, ferragamo shoes, ghd, converse outlet, vans shoes, north face outlet, baseball bats, nike air max, north face outlet, wedding dresses, timberland boots, mac cosmetics, bottega veneta, ray ban, new balance, soccer jerseys, hollister, oakley, nike trainers, birkin bag, insanity workout, hollister, jimmy choo shoes, reebok shoes, mcm handbags

Unknown said...

ugg pas cher, doudoune canada goose, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, canada goose, ugg boots uk, moncler, bottes ugg, wedding dresses, juicy couture outlet, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, toms shoes, louis vuitton, replica watches, thomas sabo, coach outlet, canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, marc jacobs, montre pas cher, moncler, canada goose, hollister, swarovski, moncler outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, canada goose, karen millen, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, canada goose uk, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, links of london, moncler