Thursday, May 6, 2010

Christmas in May?

It snowed today! After much discussion among friends - I did find out that this was indeed my fault. The story starts like this - I went outside to head to work last evening and on my doorstep was the biggest Box of Christmas I have ever found! I recently got into Close To My Heart via my friend Cindy and I am loving it. I have a lot to learn and this is fun - stamping of course is a big part of card-making and I have really been looking forward to refining my stamping techniques and adding to my collection of stamps! CTMH has a great selection to choose from and I love that they have the acrylic stamps that are so handy as far as storage and organization. More about this CTMH excitement soon - I am a total noobie baby CTMH girl and I have so much to figure out. :)

For now - here are a few of my first baby CTMH creations (mostly, I just wanted to share with Cindy. .  .hee hee)


This one was made with the stamp set called "You're Great"  - I love this Elephant, he sort of reminds me of Horton. :)  Paper is from Nana's Kids - DCWV



Stamp set is called, "Over the Rainbow." How appropriate!
Paper is by DCWV spring stack!



So much fun - these tindy stamps are called "Happy Holidays!"
Paper is by Imaginisce


That's all for today -time to thaw out and sort through all of my Christmas Gifts in May. More fun new things to come soon- thanks for stopping by!!!

AND THANK YOU CINDY!!!!!! 

3 comments:

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Very cheerful cards--sure to brighten a lucky mailbox!

Cindy said...

If you could see the great big smile on my face right now....WOW...... The cards are terrific! :o) You are Welcome and you are going to be GREAT!!!

Julie said...

Nancy I love them!!! I am in a club here with a gal that sells Close to my Heart and those animal stamps are being ordered tomorrow! LOL TFS