Sunday, July 6, 2014

VCMP Weekend!

I'm blogging from my phone :) in an attempt to post my entries for the VCMP!! 

Here's my cards for today. I'm going to have to work backwards from Sunday, in between chores.... 


My first for this weekends' sketch. 

Tiddly Inks digi, DCWV HarvestGathering may stack, Darcie embossing folder, Copics for coloring and a Dazzles sentiment. I'm already loving fall colors. Is it too soon??

I can't figure how to link in this app.. So if you'd like to play along with the Virtual Catdmaking Party for Operation Write Home, head on over to their blog, Stars & Stamps. Http://operationwritehome.org/starsandstamps 

4 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Your card is adorable! Love the Tiddly Ink image and that embossed background is awesome!

Camille Short said...

I love the stamp!

Linda said...

Sweet image...sweet colors! WTG!

tice said...

best replica designer bags r91 u3f14h6k29 replica gucci bags z56 y4x77s4w37 replica wallets k51 n5y52p1d12