Monday, July 23, 2012

Keeping you in stitches...


Tuesday's tutorial over at S&S is about Sandy's cute beach house card and a question about stitching on cards. I can't wait to read through the comments. Maybe there will be a few product reviews on those small stitching machines that people have been using on their cards. At any rate, I've put up a few pointers on card stitching for people to enjoy. I hope they come in handy. I haven't had time to make any new cards with all of the camping and riding and things going on here. :) I've got a big ETM crop and a huge card making party coming up next week too! Can't wait... So here from the archives, are a few of my favorite past, hand stitched cards. Thanks for stopping by!














2 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

I need to get my machine out and get to stitching! These are cute cards.

Tracey said...

Cute cards! I especially like the card with the christmas lights; very clever idea.