Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stamp Swap and Challenge *8*

First, a wee bit of mousey love. :) There now, doesn't that make everything better???


Stars and Stamps always has such fun challenges and things going on. I wish that I had more time to follow along! I also got a really awesome envelope in the mail this week - I participated in a Stamp Swap - I sent in 10 stamped images and got 10 other random stamps back! It was super fun to see what other people sent in, and I got some really fun images to work with too.

Killing two flies in one, so to speak, here is my cards for Sketch Challenge #8 and also some other cards that I made with my Stamp Swap stamps. I haven't had time to finish them all and I will be working on an extra special project later today - so I will be posting more at a later date. The blog hop is coming!!! I can't wait - I do have a crop with Express the Moment all day on Saturday and I won't be able to check out the blog hopping until Sunday, but I am working really hard on something really fun for the hop.

Anyway. . . Sketch Challenge #8! Here is the sketch.


nd here are a few cards that I did (sort of) following the sketch. Please note that I did my diagonal line the oposite direction. I did not do this intentionally, but you know around here, Scrap Happens!!! Lol. . . I think that they turned out to be fun just the same.


These ones were done on a 4.25 x 5.5 (A-2) base - I also used my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders to cut the scallop circles and the little tags. I picked up a ton of that gossamer ribbon at the craft store a few weeks ago and I have been using it on EVERYTHING.


I loved this little row of birthday cake stamps and I had some leftover birthday paper and embellies by Imaginisce to go with it. Lucky me!


This little cow stamp totally cracks me up - I love this card but it's one of those that I look at and keep thinking - it's not finished - it's not finished - you know what I mean? I am having card block. I need to add a sentiment to this card but I don't know how or where? At any rate, those little cows sure are fun. :)

Thank you ladies that participated in the stamp swap! The ones shown here today were sent to me by Erika Polley, Sandy Allnock, Christine Carnago and Ms. R. Walsh. The whole swap was set up by Jeanne Brunner - awesome fun guys, I think that we should do this again. :)

That's all for today, and now I am off to finish my blog hop project. . . . I CAN'T WAIT to show you guys what I have in store. :)

1 comment:

Carol L said...

All of your cards are great! I really like the little owl, and especially the last one with the cows! How about a sentiment that just says "HEY!" (spelled like the stuff cows eat?) Nice job!