Monday, May 4, 2009

April Card Day

Wow. . . the month of April flew by fast. I have to appologise for not getting all of the things posted that I wanted to do. I am actually running a little behind. Sometimes life sneaks up behind you and gives you a real square kick right in the butt, if you know what I mean. But things are looking up! I am really looking forward to a fun summer and a lot of things to go and do. . .

So here we are, the April Card day cards from the official CDC *Card Day Club*. . . hahaha. . .

Next card day is coming up fast and I believe that it will be at Jan's house . . . watch your emails ladies. . and see you all soon!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Those are all awsome Nancy! You ladies did an amazing job... Things seem to be coming together for me here so I am hoping to get cards made for this months exchange! My room is put together so I can actually get in there to work! Yeah!!! LOL TFS Hugs

Kim Rose said...

You always do a great job! Love the colors and techniques!